21 Mart 2017 Salı

WORLD TURKISH CONGRESS STRATEGIC RESEARCH CENTER TURKEY:
I Ertuğrul Demirözcan Fcebook has closed our face close to face and it is necessary to open a lot of pages at the end of this disgrace
This facebook unzamedi is still continuing Turkish enemy facebook and those who are at the beginning of Turkey
Acting me asking for real identity my brother is nufusta my name is ertuğrul soydim demirözcan my license is the same you guys
Which your crown is against the freedom of opinion that you do it against the rights and freedoms of the person doing it facebook with pleasure
And is mocking people with ZioniGST and Masonic organization facebook Turkey has surrendered and prevented me
Facebook we are not a thousand and not 5 million 259 thousand people and if the page is not opened in the world-turkey ns turkleri
Congress will close facebook pages If this is not a bullfiff, it is this disgrace and it is this shit
Give it an end and it will be very bad for you We will protest all over the world about facebook you know your favorite beyler

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder