17 Şubat 2017 Cuma

WORLD TURKISH CONGRESS STRATEGIC RESEARCH CENTER:




KARAÇAY WORKSHOP OF KURULTAY DISTRICTS GURUBU:




Dear facebook officials asking us the real identity of Turkey in the millions of fake belongings of the ruling party
There are accounts of the PKK terrorist organization has millions of fake accounts belong to the light so you can not take with us
I have a phone number on it and it also writes my real identity. I can not understand this disgrace that I am a seafarer
I have visited 72 countries around the world and I have not seen such a disgrace. We are not terrorists and we are 5 million 250 thousand Turkish nationalists
I am also representing hungary jobbikk turan party activist member of this disgrace my friends on my page
You are destroying this kind of social sharing site seriousness reliability where can not find any words to write anymore

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder